Search in Turkey

10/26/2015

Mobile phones import to Tunisia

Tunisia importer company requests mobile phones
Tunisia

Dear Sir,
I introduce myself,
I am Mr ... manager and owner of ...... company
specialized in the importation and marketing of high-tech products, computer accessories
and mobile phones all over the Tunisian territory.
I schedule a visit to Turkey in 10 days in order to find a new supplier,
I just visited your website and I saw your products and i'm very interested,
so I wanted to know if there's the possibility to meet you in 10 days and see your products,
to have an idéa about the prices and quality of your products and do my first order with your company,
another very important thing, can you tell me if products are made in Turky or not ?
Waiting for your early reply.
Best regards