Search in Turkey

9/23/2011

Import Export Leads

Manufacturers of Gas Burner
Manufacturesrs Gas Burner
5 Kredi
100% Cotton fabric suppliers
Looking for fabric suppliers in Turkey- specific cloth - flanel.Content- Cotton 100%, or mixture 80 + 20 %pes.
5 Kredi
Basin for toilets
Basin and sensors accessories for toilets I refer to the subject I m interested for a project I have in Lebanon
5 Kredi
Sensors accessories for toilets
Basin and sensors accessories for toilets I refer to the subject I m interested for a project I have in Lebanon
5 Kredi
Clothes and accessories
I would like to buy clothes for my shops in Greece
5 Kredi
Paper bags from Turkey
Im interested to type paper bags with my firm in two sizes. Please contact me for further infomation.
5 Kredi
Wholesale 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery
I'll like to contact manufacturers of genuine 925 sterling silver jewellery who are willing to export wholesale to Nigeria.
5 Kredi
BLOOKING FOR COMPANY OF SOUVENIRS
WE ARE CHECK ANOU T A COMPANY WICH MAKES A SOUVENIR ONDER OUR ORDER PLEASE IF YOU HAVE SOME WEB SITE SEND TO US .
5 Kredi
Power sprayers - Napsacksprayers
Required 1000 Nos of power sprayers (Napsacksprayers) For Ministry of agriclture at Oman ,kindly send your e-mail adress to send the technical specefication
5 Kredi
Turkey Companies Directory for Import-Export
please send me Turkey Companies Directory
5 Kredi
REFRIGERATED MEAT DISPLAY COUNTERS
We are suppliers of butchery equipments and would like to contact manufactures/suppliers of meat displays from Turkey.
5 Kredi
Polyamide AM6-66-610-11TS
Item Description Quantity 01 Polyamide Black elastic resin Polyamide AM6-66-610-11TS AM66-061 Or TS-AM6-062 Specific Gravity : 1.19% Shrinkage : 0.002 in/in 2 Ton Notes : 1- This material is used for the...
5 Kredi
PANEL ELEKTRIK ELECTRICAL PANELS
metal enclosed modular switchgears, compact transformer kiosks, mcc enclosures, distribution boards, 19” systems, moduler enclosures, wall mounted enclosures, operating desks, operating consoles, special productions,...
0 Kredi
Hydraulic fitting products
can you help me for sugestion fitting hydrolic company in turkish
5 Kredi
Woven Velour Jacquard Fabric
we need woven velour jacquard fabric. used in bus seat cover and inside bus roof.
5 Kredi